Brandon Joseph Baker Info

My photo
Oakland/San Francisco, California
A place to share the works that inspire me.

20080312

SFBG : SCENE

I shot some images for The San Francisco Bay Guardian's special section SCENE and it published today. Grab a copy of The Guardian today and check it out. I photographed at two of my favorite bars in San Francisco, The Homestead and Alembic. The Homestead has a wonderful atmosphere and very friendly staff who I love to purchase my favorite whiskey, Bullet Bourbon from. Alembic is a whiskey bar run by a wonderful guy named Daniel. His selection of whiskey and scotch is wonderful and they are great at pouring special concoctions to your drinking desire. The food here is wonderful as well. The cod with the Viex Carre is wonderful and you can't go wrong with a side of the fries either. Go out and get a drink and support your free weekly indie publications while you're at it.

No comments: