Brandon Joseph Baker Info

My photo
Oakland/San Francisco, California
A place to share the works that inspire me.

20080608

announcement of upcoming art show

I have been working over the last 6 weeks on some new pieces for an art show on August 2. It's my first solo show at My Trick Pony, a gallery and custom graphic apparel store in San Francisco.
I've been putting together some illustrations for the shirts. I've been running with the idea of abundant little monsters, a theme I've been toying with for several years. For the hung art on the walls I've branched out into a new medium, sculpture. I don't want to say too much as the final pieces aren't completely finished.I'm sure as things build I'll put more up about the progress...

THE DETAILS: the show is on August 2 at My Trick Pony, 742 Fourteenth Street, SFCA. Arrive sometime after 7:30, drink some wine or Jameson, enjoy the gummy bears and Oreos and then buy a t-shirt or splurge on some limited edition art for your home.

No comments: