Brandon Joseph Baker Info

My photo
Oakland/San Francisco, California
A place to share the works that inspire me.

20080701

San Francisco Bay Guardian SCENE

The most recent issue of The San Francisco Bay Guardian's SCENE is on news stands right now and I hope you've had a chance to pick it up. Included are several great write ups of local businesses and people making San Francisco the eclectic mess of insanity it is. More importantly, as far as this blog is concerned, the center spread is a nice 13 inch tall 2 page spread from Brandon Joseph Baker. I was very pleased to be involved in this shoot. Mirissa Neff has done a wonderful job of putting extra emphasis into the visual content of The Guardian. I want to also give a special thanks to Silke Labson and Jes Wells of Meep.com, Marke and David and the models - especially Dexter and Lauren for keeping it all coherent with their styling and make up work!

No comments: