Brandon Joseph Baker Info

My photo
Oakland/San Francisco, California
A place to share the works that inspire me.

20100411

COLLABORATION : AD HOC

Friday I had a chance to shoot with Katherine Mathis. Katherine is a mutual friend who runs a marketing and branding company, Revolver Studios, and has a very well read and interesting view on art. We had tried to find the right inspiration and project to exercise our creative muscles with since late 2009 to no avail. Serendipity smiled and we both had a free afternoon but were without a plan for the end product. Throwing ourselves into the creative process we crafted a stop motion animation that happened completely organically on an ad hoc basis. Shooting stills for a stop motion animation is the first step and the editing process has yet to begin. I wanted to share the closing shot before next week brings me back into Sandbox Studio and the hustle of a new week begins.

No comments: