Brandon Joseph Baker Info

My photo
Oakland/San Francisco, California
A place to share the works that inspire me.

20100515

INKTANK VIDEO

Several months ago while culling through a shoot I did with Kristin in December, I noticed a poignant nuance in a series of frames. I made a mental note of it and moved on. This week those images came back out again and became part of a new motion animation. By combining the images from my (th)ink tank images and the images from Dichotomy in December, I have put together a new animation called 'inktank'. This is the first in a series I'll be starting this summer after I return from work in New Orleans and Las Vegas. Please check out the video on YouTube or preferably through the new motion section on my site.

1 comment:

KG in Wonderland said...

you have the best brain ever! :)