Brandon Joseph Baker Info

My photo
Oakland/San Francisco, California
A place to share the works that inspire me.

20110906

AGNES MONTGOMERY | COLLAGES

I have been really inspired by collages recently and though I've know Agnes Montgomery's work for a while I've become re-aquianted with her work and went back through her site today to familiarize myself with her art. I think she's most widely known for her work with Panda Bear (how I was introduced at least) but all of her work is truly captivating. Montgomery is from Philadelphia, hand cuts all of her work from found pieces, scans and prints on canvas for exhibits. Her truly beautiful work has inspired a new push of work of my own... and more to come on brandonjosephbaker.com





Check out more of her work on agnesmontgomery.com

No comments: