Brandon Joseph Baker Info

My photo
Oakland/San Francisco, California
A place to share the works that inspire me.

20100127

LONG WEEK...

This week has been filled with lots of shooting. I've been in press lines inside warm buildings and outside in 17 degree weather. I've scrambled to get to a Q&A to find that not only is Naomi Watts there but also Samuel L Jackson. I've met up with other photographer friends from Festivals past at art exhibits. I've gone to a 3 hour long movie based around the Tibetan Book of the Dead that melted my mind with it's psychedelic context. I've watched well known actors brave the cold to take a photo with adoring fans. I was inspired after meeting an artist from Oakland who's Bordertown installation blew me away. It's been a great time so far.




No comments: