Brandon Joseph Baker Info

My photo
Oakland/San Francisco, California
A place to share the works that inspire me.

20111113

SIENNA FREEMAN | COLLAGES

I ran across Sienna Freeman's work in a post from Hi Fructose Magazine earlier this year. Freeman combines her own photography and drawings with found imagery and materials in resin. Her works remind me of Terry Gilliam's animations yet where Gilliam's work uses non sequitur campy humor Freeman's work juxtaposes surreal sexual imagery with implied psychological tones. Her work is featured currently at "Spirit Board," A Ouija themed group show at Loved To Death's Articulated Gallery in the Upper Haight. I'm looking forward to heading there this week to see the work first hand.





For more of her work visit her website or on her Flickr gallery.

No comments: